The personal profiles are the beating heart of the membership directory. They are the vital element to help us connect and develop the relationships that will lead to the real value of the community. They are so important that we guide everyone to them during the registration process.
Please take a few moments to add some information.
Your personal profile is the public information you want to share with the community. By completing this form, and keeping it up to date, you are letting people know who and where you are, what you do, and what you are interested in. You are also sharing your connection to the college - if you want to find, and be findable, with your peers who you shared so much with.
- Names and profile image
- First name (please use your real name)
- Last name
- Profile image (your picture)
- Banner image (a background image that says something about you)
- Function and Organisation
- Function (what you do, be it 'project manager' or 'mum' or 'dad' etc.)
- Show on my profile option (we suggest you share your location, it will never be exact to protect your privacy)
- Area (slightly different for each country)
- Self introduction, expertise and interests
- Self introduction (brief summary about yourself)
- Expertise (keywords)
- Interests (keywords)
- Your connection to Schumacher College
- Connection to College (student, teacher, gardener, volunteer, facilitator, friend)
- Dates involved with the college